FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "Board of Inquiry®" is a federally registered trademark.
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:26 AM   #3
Basand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Stealing someone's trademark is theft, and those doing it are thieves - period. Riding someone's coattails is too nice of a way of describing it.
That is about the way I would have put it as well. Rich was FAR too nice, in my opinion.

No matter how you look at it, Rich took his time and his money to build this website and ALL of its content. The Board of Inquiry is not only a part of that but something he took the time to go about getting registered as a trademark as well. More time. More money.

Anyone "riding on the coattails" needs to be promptly given a smack in the rear, a boot to the head, and some costly litigation fees.

Just my opinion. Seeing people steal from reputable people makes me mad. To someone less knowledgeable of the site, he or she may believe that scam of a Facebook page is some how linked to this board here, thereby directly slandering the name that Rich has spent so much time establishing.

TO THE GALLOWS WITH THEM, I SAY!