FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bill Cagle Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 03:40 PM   #39
Ken Harbart
I was going to stay out of this thread, but figured what the heck.

Bill, there was once a time when I respected you, but not anymore. You're doing a pretty good job of shooting yourself in the foot each time you type one of your ad hominem attacks. All that you've succeeded in doing on this message board is placing yourself of the same level a such wonders as Joey Smith & Brian Rogers.

Fred Albury, Alan Hall, Kim Feltz, Neil Gubitz aren't to blame for your childish outbursts. The only one responsible for your immature behavior is you.

That being said, let me address one other thing that you said...
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY MY DAD TAUGHT ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNERS AND LOSERS. TOO BAD HE COULDN'T HAVE TAUGHT YOU BOYS THE DIFFERENCE.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Apparantly Bill, he either taught you wrong, or it went in one ear and out the other. Winners don't rely on ad hominem attacks when constructing an argument. They know that it only weakens their credibility, as it has yours.

That being said, I know that I have put myself next on your ad hominem list, but don't plan to respond to such attacks in kind. There's much to be said about professionalism Bill, and that really is something that you should take to heart.

Regards,
Ken Harbart