FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #86
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Oh yes it is. I can decide whether you remain on this site or not. Which you can do as well. I would say that has a LOT of relevance, wouldn't you?

Then it is about time that you reassess your actions and motives with the possibility that perhaps you are wrong.

That is fine, but if your choices are not acceptable here, then you will have to take them elsewhere. Line is in the sand, Wes. You are at the fork in the road.

That obviously is not your decision to make on this site. I am sure that I am not what an admin should be in your eyes either. But perhaps we are even. I don't really consider you as a model member of this site either. Certainly we can all live happily ever after if we part ways at this juncture. That is YOUR choice at this point, Wes.

Then quite simply and quite honestly, you are now suffering from paranoia, in my opinion. The only one who COULD have physically deleted your post was me, and I am certainly not going to do that. Based on your similar posts in this thread, I would much prefer to allow it to remain because it gives me further evidence and justification for the coming incident when you will be banned permanent. We both know this is coming, don't we Wes? You are apparently incapable of making the change necessary to remain here. Like the dinosaurs, you will soon be extinct on this site. I don't wish it were so, but you apparently are not willing to prevent it.
Let's see if I have this right.

owens labelled dennis1 a troll.

dennis1 came on here this morning, trolling and I, using owen's own definition for dennis1, called dennis1 a troll and told him to find what he wanted in the forums it was already available in instead of trying to turn the thread he asked the question in to something about the lacks of dennis1.

For this I was suspended. Correct?