FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #33
Skiploder
I don't think he set out to scam anyone - but a lot of people who end up on the BOI don't start out intending to scam anyone either.

It's when the chips are down, when a deal go south or when you are called upon to maintain your business ethics when your personal life is in the crapper than sets apart the good guys from the bad guys. Integrity isn't selective - you can't only have it when it's convenient to you.

This has apparently gone on for two years - and I know that up until this spring Adam was still active on BP.Net.

While the OP has yet to lay out all the facts and present all of the correspondence that corroborates his position, the referenced thread and BP.Net has an admission by Wysocki that he was aware and ready to deal with the problem a few months ago.

I don't think Adam is an evil person. But if the OP's story is true and he is out between $1700 and $5000 (depending on exchange rates) that Adam refuses to repay - that's theft, pure and simple.

I know alot of other people who have been beat up for pages for one deal gone wrong. While this isn't directed at Judy, there are plenty of people willing to give Adam the benefit of the doubt or somehow try to make excuses for this incident based on his past status.

Put yourself in the position of a guy who lives half a world away and who has allegedly been robbed of a lot of money. How would you feel hearing a chorus of "well he's just a good guy who fell on hard times"? I doesn't sit well, especially when this crap has apparently been going on for over two years.