FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 10:36 PM   #94
gwbolton
problem is this

i didn't wait a week to call him i am going to get a phone bill for sept 2002 to prove i called him on the 3rd same day i received the geckos and same day i took them to the vet. i am just pissed because i tried to work this out with this guy. 1st he says i'll ship you some other geckos to make good on the deal. time goes by no geckos no email no call. i go to his web site an see one of the geckos he promised me up for sale. i email him. get told will ship when i have money to ship. get another email will ship next week. a week later no geckos. try to call him countless times no answer. finally when i say i am gonna post it on here. boom he says 2 other breeders told him i am lieing. he accuses Mark Leshock of selling sick reptiles to me. when his geckos got the fat tails sick. an then he has the gutts to say he did nothing wrong after i post and email him the vet letter. he never even called the vet to verify the letter. it is cause of guy like this that breeders don't trust anyone anymore. and if he gets bursted for it, i won't cry for him. besides most quality breeders don't ship through the us mail since 9-11. cause they radiate packages on the east coast also because of the white powder scare. most quality breeders use ups, fedex, airborne, or delta dash. Sorry but I feel Jason Hays is a crook who's day has come. we must stop people like him before more people turn against herpers. of health agreements are our bond and if people are affraid to trust us then we are doomed.

gary bolton