FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #514
joecop
Mitch, I just finished reading your post and as you know, I agree with the theory here regarding zd. Hell, with my high school education and failed years of college, I am qualified big time. For the others here, I am one of the other zonata keepers that received animals from the same breeder as Jerry. I purchased five animals all together, several years ago, and to date THREE of the five have come down with what I think is ZD. I have fifty or so zonata in my collection and these three animals are the only animals that have shown this condition. I just discovered the third victim two days ago and am trying something different with him. The others I just put down in fear of the condition spreading. This animal has been moved to the oposite side of my house and placed into a highly ventilated cage (large critter keeper). The cool side is 68 degrees with a humid hide and water bowl. The hot side is 110 degrees!! The snake has been sitting on or right next to the hot spot for the last two days. He is still eating as well, but the lower half of his body is limp. We shall see what happens. Just thought I would add this to the post for people to see.