FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone see this ad on KS????
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 06:33 PM   #67
snakegetters
It kind of goes like this. I would really, honestly like to believe the kid and have trust and confidence in him. That would be great. Then we can all give him a helping hand, offer advice and resources, etc. But I really don't know who I'm talking to yet. I'd like to find out.

I'm no longer actively looking to get anyone in trouble. I'd just like to know that he's telling the truth and doing the right thing. Part of doing the right thing is helping to stop animal abuse. So yeah, if the operations are being done illegally by someone who is not a veterinarian, it needs to get reported.

If the operations are being done by a veterinarian, that's not illegal, but there are liability issues that the vet needs to be asked to think about. It's possible that this vet doesn't know about the capacity for regeneration and regrowth. I can put him in touch with a respected and well published veterinary researcher from ARAV who can verify how much risk he is taking on the liability end by doing the surgeries.