FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 03:16 AM   #1452
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzz View Post
Sorry about that Rachel, I understand now.
I was reading backwards and read your post last. So it seemed she was inquiring about the animals that were confiscated recently.

Again sorry about the confusion!!
No problem! Here's where she mentioned trying to adopt those animals from LA, where it is specifically stated:
http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/gia...tml#post792714

No one with an already established collection would take on those animals unless they had another building of some sort, knowing what kind of filth they came from. I think the fact that it is a high profile case draws her in, which doesn't surprise me. When she was a constant presence on various forums, she lavished attention. If she somehow "rescued" some high profile bust animals, she would get that attention. That's the only reason I see her wanting those animals, many of which are large constrictors that probably were never handled.

According to Thomas, the one who alerted us, she HAS expressed in interest in the animals seized from the current bust, as well as the one last year. Through all of this, she doesn't seem to have learned her lesson about proper quarantine.