FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:37 AM   #1459
sally-dog
Also, as for myself, I am not going to speculate on the test results until they are actually seen here.

The whole ordeal is highly suspicious, especially with the website being pulled like it was in that time frame, but we have nothing to go by until someone gets a hold of them. She's back pedaled and covered up information numerous times. She's never even posted the proof that the tests were paid for and samples were sent out, even to say, "Hey I'm doing something here." That information, as far as I can recall was posted here by another party other than Ashley.

Personally, I'm just appalled with Ashley's behavior and exhausted with this thread and the entire thing. I never expected it to go on this long and I never expected that the parties involved would have to jump through so many hoops to get the information they needed. I'm glad she is no longer a constant presence on so many forums I frequent, but it doesn't solve the real issue, and that is that she is willing to go under the table to get what she wants, is willing to hide what she doesn't want others to see, and people and animals have suffered in her care.