FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Naturalist Guy, Kenneth Barnett
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 01:49 AM   #3
chazzz
Lori,
A little advice, make sure you censor all foul language when posting. Even though they weren't your words initially they are now when you quote someone else and post it. You will be hit with infractions for not censoring curse words.

Now regarding your complaint was this all done via pm here through fauna or email? What is it you actually have a problem with that Kenneth is doing? I see mention that he is catching non-native lizards and selling them and also mentioning that they could be abused or killed by you. But your assumptions are just that and aren't necessarily the facts so could you please include all info on what this is about please so I can understand and everybody else reading can understand also?

Did you notify Kenneth about this thread? As in did you send him a link so he can respond and tell his side of this situation, which I'm still a bit unclear about. I get that he responded in a way that you didn't like but it also seems like he asked you to leave him alone which you did not. It seems like you were poking him with a stick and I'm not sure how many people would respond kindly when prodded. Not agreeing with the way he responded but I'm also not agreeing with the way you handled yourself either in this situation. Is he doing something illegal? This is why I would like to know more about what it is you felt so strongly about that he is doing to keep emailing him with your opinions even after he asked you not to.

He also stated he would have been willing to have a conversation with you and discuss the difference of opinions but was unwilling due to the way you already had spoken to him about your views. Did you leave anything out or is this all that was said in complete by both of you?