FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trade Ossabaw pigs and Abronia for yellow anaconda
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 01:28 AM   #1
georged3
Ossabaw pigs and Abronia for yellow anaconda

I currently have 8 Abronia graminea juveniles I produced, born in May and 7 purebred Ossabaw island pigs born in July available. Ossabaws are the smallest true breed of pig and possibly the rarest. Another interesting fact is that they are currently being used in diabetes research because of unique adaptations gained for harsh island environments. Ossabaws are only available as pets, pure breeding or education purposes and not for butcher/mini pig crosses as they are far too rare. All of my animals are well socialized. The Abronia can be hand fed and the Ossabaws love belly rubs and will follow people around. Ossabaws, like all domestic pigs, are highly intelligent and friendly, but their size makes them better suited as pets than other breeds. I will trade 2-3 abronia for a yellow anaconda or 5 for a pair. I will also trade 1 Ossabaw per yellow anaconda or take $450. I am also interested in green and hybrid anacondas and open to other offers for anacondas only. Call or text 330-819-9053 for photos and more information, thanks
Attached Images