FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others.....
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #51
SKYMOUNTAIN
Thank you all, I had become a registered member on CRIS here in California and joined because we starting into Ball Pythons. I didn't know about this site until after I added a thread there about our misfortune.

There was a response to my thread asking if I had posted here to see if there were other who had had this type of issue with the seller. The person asking this also mentioned if this was a true story why wouldn't if what I was saying was true. I asked what BOI was and was directed by link to you folks.

I put in a small post (in the wrong thread) on your welcome and was asked to re read rules and where my thread should be..

No worries Kevin, I didn't think you were giving us a hard time at all. I see that people on the site state their opinions openly and my husband and I both know these can be "good, neutral or bad" We truly are only trying to get our snake or the money paid for him because we never had him.

I am more than willing to let bygones be bygones and have Blaze ship the snake, as we believe the albino was forgotten to be shipped and this may be of great embarrassment to Blaze. I want to start breeding this season and would be more than happy to resolve this. We don't even need an apology from the seller but we do need our snake we paid for.
This is the link to CRIS
http://www.calris.org/forums/thread-...id=865&start=1
I added this link to show how we found your site here. I am sure this must be getting old for everyone to see on here. We understand at some point will have to be at peace with this whole thing. We hope to be able to buy a replacement albino male in September at the Show, with the hopes that the HET albino female will prove out.

Thank you all again for taking the time to respond and add to our thread. Have a great weekend all........

Anna & Kelly Croffoot