FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 03:02 PM   #144
lawndart
Jonathan,

Thanks much for the advice! I did call CC Company and it seems the only chance I have to redeem my cash is to return the dragon. I did talk to Terri and she said she would extend my return guarantee She said something to the effect of, "I'd take her back in a year if you weren't happy with that dragon. She is white as snow and perfect in every way. There is no way that you would not be happy with her when she is her normal color."

The problem is that she has not stated that in writing. I have asked her twice to send ma an email so I could have documentation but she has not replied. I sent Terri pictures of the dragon per her request and all she said is that Beth looks stressed and that we needed to figure it out one factor at a time starting with temperature, lighting, etc.

I have sent her several replies with answers to all her questions regarding these factors but she has not yet replied to any of them. I fear that my inquiry of return policy my have scared her off. I'm not sure. One thing though. Terri has been nothing but pleasant to me over the phone and very professional. I just have not gotten what I want yet.

I hate to put the dragon in the middle of this but in reality she is in the center. I would love to keep her if she does turn white but I do not know how long that would take nor do I know if Terri will really extend her return policy.

Does anyone here know how long it takes a dragon to come around after being shipped 3000 miles? The dragon is eating, alert and moves about her cage as any normal healthy dragon would. She just looks like a normal dragon with translucent toenails.