FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 08:48 PM   #3
Philly
And what exactly is a considerable amount of time? If he said he was going to ship last Wednesday and provide a tracking number then I'm holding him to that. If he cannot ship then it's his responsibility to contact me and inform me, period.

If I continue to send him countless emails and phone him to no avail then I am to assume that he is stealing from me. Yes, we all have busy lives and if his life is too busy to address the issues of a customer then perhaps he should exit from this business.

This isn't some product you buy on late night T.V. with a 4-8 week delivery time. These are animals that were promised to be shipped on 11/3/2004 that never arrived. Like you said, people have busy lives and if I'm expecting a package on 11/3/2004 and it never shows, that tells me that Veasna Muth does not care about my "busy time" nor schedule-rearrangement in order to be available for a package that never shows up.

I'm not here to have a shouting match with you. I've done no business with you and as such, I have no business with you. Good day.