FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Daniel Garcia and Hilary Garnica scammers in Phoenix Arizona!
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #2
Desert Queen
Here's our correspondence

Originally Posted by MissHissGarnica1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Queen
How much for the California mountain king shipped to 89113? What is the sex and locality of it? Do you take paypal? Also, how many Mexican black kings do you have and what's the sexes and price?

Leah

The blacks are no longer available. The mountain Kings are. Price for the trio of mountain kings would be 600 plus 60 for shipping.

I take PayPal yes.

PayPal address is itshetwisty88@gmail.com

I don’t, sorry

Ok sold! What's your paypal address? Also, do you have any locality info on these?

Leah

Hello again,

The money for the CA mountain kings was sent at 11:11am today. Question, who is Daniel Gonzalez? That's the name attached to the paypal address you gave me. Is this you? I got a call from Paypal wanting me to confirm that I sent the money and I did, although I thought it was odd that they would call. Please get back to me asap. Thanks.

Leah

Hey, its okay. Daniel is my boyfriend. I don’t know why they called but that’s the correct account.

Ok good to know. When can you ship?

Leah

Does Thursday for Friday arrival work for you?

Here's the shipping address again in case your boyfriend didn't pass it along...

Leah Aldridge (Hold For Pick Up)
FedEx Ship Center
7000 W. Post Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89048

my contact# 775-XXX-XXXX

Please send me the tracking # tomorrow when you get it. Thanks again!

I will have to issue a refund for now. I left them in the car while at work and they aren't doing too well. I will hold them for a couple days and see if they do better. I do not have the refund option on my phone app. Please request it via paypal through the resolution center and I will have it approved.