FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy I was SCAMMED by Joe Oswald
Thread: Bad Guy I was SCAMMED by Joe Oswald
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:34 PM   #93
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
As someone with quite a bit of experience breeding boas, especially centering around the selective breeding of them, if I paid $1800 for an animal and it wasn't the EXACT snake that I picked out or was interested in, it would be a massive deal. Joe, these are not ball pythons. Having the same genetics is not everything. From what I saw, the snake that Charles received was, at least in my opinion, a lesser animal than the snake he believed he was purchasing. Boas are highly variable and the babies produced from the two snakes would not be on the same level or of the same value. You need to just wait for the dispute to end and return his money, come back here with your tail between your legs and apologize to Charles for wasting his time and learn a massive lesson from this. I would hope you're paying for all shipping costs as well, since you made such a major mistake.

Also, Ed, there is no way in hell I would send Joe his snake back until I had my money. When dishonesty, even when it MIGHT be a mistake, is present on the seller's end, Charles has every right to protect himself from further loss. On a side note, how on earth do you not remember what month a bloody salmon litter was born in the previous year? You really need to re-evaluate your business methods. You're trying to sell high dollar animals like a wholesaler sells normals. After your responses here, I don't have much faith that you're capable of that kind of introspection, unfortunately. Charles, good luck getting your money back.
Precisely.