FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje)
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #242
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
Do you not agree that if you can't properly sex an animal based on pictures that you don't deserve money back if it turns out to not be what you originally thought?
No, I definitely don't agree. The person with the animal in hand can't properly determine gender, but you want the person only viewing pictures to take the responsibility for the mistake!? Pretty laughable, I'd say. If a seller makes an explicit claim regarding an animal's gender, then fails to deliver exactly what was promised, they find themselves in the position of needing to make the recipient whole. I like to believe that you'll have a hard time digging up any reputable seller who'd view your foolish assertion with anything short of utter incredulity.

The more you post, the more that face-to-face thing is likely to become more a matter of necessity than Your own personal preference. Among the many people who'll read your stated ideas here regarding a seller's obligation - or, in your eyes, lack thereof - to take responsibility for their mistakes in sexing an animal, I have serious doubts about their subsequent willingness to trust you from a distance - especially if gender matters to them.