FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 10:53 PM   #47
damin
impartial testimony

I am really wanting to remain impartial in this conflict, but there are a few matters that might need clarification, and I am a witness to it all.

Gary bought my best hypo tang from last season, and has remained in contact since then. He has been polite and friendly every time we have talked. I value his friendship.

Hays lives 15 minutes away from me. I have known him for close to 4 years, and I have visited him often. On a few occasions unexpectedly. His setups are always clean, and from what I have seen he honestly cares about his animals. I have purchased 2 dragons off of him, and he bought one of my nicest dragons from last year.

I remember visiting Hays' house about a week before Gary bought them. He discussed taking them with us to the Indy show. I looked over all of the geckos in question,and they gave all appearances of being healthy. Hays decided against taking them to the show due to space limitations on the table we were sharing. I remember this incident well because Hays rarely gets time to attend shows with me, and it was one of my first successful shows! I know that Hays would not intentionally sell sick animals. I am not a vet, I am a breeder, so take my 2 cents for what it is worth.

All this has inspired me to make a VERY detailed TOS page just to cover my behind. Not that I would sell anything I knew was in poor health, but because I firmly believe that the reptiles I sell are in perfect health. I have no control over what happens to them in the hands of the new owners, and don't intend to be responsible for the consequences of actions that aren't mine.
Damin Kaylor http://www.dkreptile.com