FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Security & Privacy, Personal information, Stolen Identities, Protecting Our Family
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 01:57 AM   #2
skygear
As for scamming, Do you really think a scammer would come up with an easily believable name/ alias? Something 'normal'? Yeah, I am the one and only skygear/ moto mike.

Not here to scam anyone, just looking for a couple snakes that retail for $100 each. Wouldn't risk jail time over $100. Thats Wire fraud since it would ship over state lines and a few other things. More importantly, too much time and effort to scam someone than I am willing to put in.

My original thread was in the testing area.

Also, I was infracted for my 'Wanted' post for not having a 'Real Name' - pseudonyms are used in publications, stage names, and many other things to help PROTECT peoples identities. I was infracted in my second post, in a thread from BHB for sale thread on the 2 snakes I have inquired about over a month ago over the phone and email with them. The infraction was due to my location being invalid.

Again, I still feel that this is unfair and there should be limits to what is mandatory on a board that is public for anyone to see even if they are NOT a user here. Major security/ privacy flaw.