FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 06:32 PM   #105
evansnakes
You know Adam, after reading your last couple posts, the reason this is a 10+ page thread and not 1 page is due to how many conflicting and varying statements you have made. I was not going to take sides. Things die. That is life. Here are the reasons that you are in the wrong. As for you Kevin, you don't need to get so excited about this crap either. The statements made speak for themselves. I have no clue why you would be so insecure of your own collection and abilities. You are better than that. I don't side with anyone for any reason other than what I feel is right. Evan Stahl

1) I would not even have a conversation over warranty/guarantee of an animal with somebody that did not buy it from me in the first place.

2) No breeder on Earth gives more than 30 days guarantee on an animal!

3)No breeder on Earth would have a conversation with you on this topic when you waiting this long to address it. It was too late then, in my opinion, but why wouldn't you have called Kevin when it puked? When it died? Why wait all this time? It has been 6 months since your partner bought it!

4) You try to represent yourself as selfless, just posting to see if others had this problem, but then you attack everybody and make constant insinuations to the contrary.

This is a simple situation that comes up all the time in this business, so why is it that both of you, who have been in this business for some time and dealt with so many animals are so damn inept at dealing with this here and now? Adam, if you are going to be insulting and attack then do it. If you are going to be cool about it and just try to gather intell than do that. You CAN'T do both at the same time.

Evan Stahl