FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #128
HRoss
I am sorry i disagree with you diem. Once a person, and in this case what seems to be 3 active parties purchasing or using the animal for their own personal gain. then one party attempts severe blackmail, thus tainting any sort of trust that the original party is independent of his hot head friends/ partners.

all we can do is speculate on the heat pack. the actions of the customers has negated any trust. i will admit i am too close to drew and bob to be unbiased in their defense, but that is my view. not that i have ever spoken to either of them about any of this. sean chose to pm me and at that point i had no interest in ever posting on the boi again. but, i could not let someone paint such an ugly opinion of two guys who would drop everything to help someone in need.

also, someone mentioned the poor kid being out 4k, that would rest on his own and his partners actions. if someone threatens me with a court date, blackmail and libel, i will see you there. they upped the stakes, now let them follow through.
howard