FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
Thread: Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 08:40 PM   #73
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
"Mitch was baited, yes.
Being a business owner means not rising to that bait. It means being above that."

Rarely post here but here's my two cents......The beauty of being a business owner is you can run your business anyway you like......If you choose not to buy from him now because of a left handed comment...don't. If he sells quality animals (which he does), I could care less what he says, I'll buy from him. Also the guy apologized (several times) and your all still berating him. What else do you want him to do? Commit suicide? Would that finally satisfy you? Geez....it's over and done. Get on with your lives............
If you choose not to buy from him now because of a left handed comment...don't.

Don't worry... I won't. I prefer to buy from sellers who, if they by chance lose their temper, are willing to admit they were wrong without excuses. The beauty of this hobby is that there are plenty of options and I won't lose any sleep over adding Mr. Whyte to my "Do not buy from" list.

No one is suggesting Mr. Whyte harm himself. No one is 'berating' him. We are assessing the situation. I think you might want to back away from the thread - you are going to extremes. I would never wish ill on someone - let alone for a moment of weakness wherein they make a statement I disagree with.

Words are just words.