FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 AM   #772
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
well thats good to hear jerry i must have missed the apology personally speaking if it was me id make sure everyone saw my apology ya know like a "public" bold print thing... own up... admit wrongs... and then move on with your head held high.
ahwell... youve shown who you are and what your all about in this thread on several fronts for ALL to see.
Stu got what he wanted. Would I buy from Jerry? No. But now it seems like a BUMPATHON from people who act as if they themselves have been taken. Jerry can take one of two paths now. He can learn from you guys and this thread, and start anew (thanks to this thread) or go on the dead end path of learning nothing here. He will choose his path regardless of anything said here from this point on. All defense mechanisms aside on Jerry's part, the BOI proved once again to serve a valid purpose. The record is here for all to see. Jerry will either use this experience to blossom into something worthwhile, or remain a weed. Time will tell. Few people admit their faults, but some do turn around. Jerry, wise up or get out of the industry. You will never escape (nor will anyone) the herp industry's ability to sniff out unsavory dealers, hobbyists, whatever. Fresh start? Make it happen before it's too late. Otherwise, sell vacuum cleaners...whatever. Good luck.