FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:27 PM   #56
snowgyre
I think Keven's only real crimes here are that he 1) shipped at unsafe temperatures even if the animals did end up being fine afterwards, and 2) trusting that Tabea was actually going to fix the husbandry issues he discovered.

Tabea clearly did no research on Uromastyx care. Using coconut oil to get a shed off (??? seriously??) and claiming these two animals had "bonded" just shows a level of wanton ignorance that really can't be fixed with any amount of advice.

I think Keven did the best he could once he discovered Tabea had no real desire to care for these animals properly. To me, Keven made mistakes but isn't the bad guy here. Tabea has consistently lied, been combative, and now is trying to throw Keven under the bus presumably because she is aware of his previous problems (which are now resolved in another BOI thread) and thought she could garner sympathy here.

Also, Kevin, thank you for posting all those Facebook screenshots. They really helped shed some light on what really happened here. Tabea, you need to take full responsibility for your mistakes and stop blaming Keven. You were shipped healthy animals that I sincerely doubt were wild caught like you and your supposed vet claims. You killed one animal through poor husbandry. End of story.