FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Al Brown/ Liar
Thread: Info Al Brown/ Liar
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Angry Al Brown/ Liar

I contacted Al Brown about lipstick jungles het albino's after talking to a couple other jungle makers.This was back in Sept.
Al told me he would send me photo id and all his lineage papers since he was a 3rd generation jungle.
I got the boa and was just as he said.But i didnt get any papers at all!Not even i signed photo id.I emailed Al and he called me right back telling me his Printer had issues and was waiting for the parts.
I got an envelope in the mail about a week later,very thin,i opened it and it had a plain un-signed photo id in there and no lineage papers at all.
I emailed Al again and asked where the lineage papers were,i got the run around and no reason why he lied to me!
I still have not gotten the papers of his lineage back to the boa he bought from Pete Kahl back in 05 i think it was.
So he lied to me just to make the sale!!!
I would be aware of these type of people.Lying to sell boa's is just plain Wrong!!!
Heres the email from Al telling me he would send lineage papers with photo id!

Re: jungle het lipstick male‏
To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

10/03/11
Reply ▼
brownsboas​@comcast.ne​t
Add to contacts
To not foryou
I absolutely guarantee he's het. Albino.. And I will send you a photo id with all his lineage info stating everything about him... This this guy is the third generation from my original 05 Jungle Het. Albino male... I like the aberrant jungles to... But like I said I want color first and foremost..

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I wish i didnt have to do this,BUT...