FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - HAPPY B-DAY MISS TUNIWHA
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #41
taphillip
Say it out loud folks - screen name DAND - get it Dandy?

Reptile World is run by my very good friend George VanHorn - and I highly recommend a visit to his facility if you are in Central Florida.

I did a search for Reptile Gardens while on here havin a look around - came up with a thread that I admit I didn't think to look at the date - was just amazed that a snake person would find such little interest in a collection of snakes... must not have had enough Ball Pythons on exhibit - if a snake person isn't interested in seeing dozens of snakes that are not on exhibit anywhere else in this country and several that are not on exhibit in the world - we call those 'fence posts' can't really impress the unobservant I guess - I will try to get a few more ball pythons on display next time...

Sorry to waste your time looking at a cage for a grand old 6 seconds per cage....are you sure you saw any of the animals? Maybe thats why you were bored? 6 seconds is a long time...

and yes Mistyck, his screen name is DAND not Dand - Dandy is trolling a thread that apparently is a year old and now so are you... is the piss on your shoes still warm?

Another piece of advise - don't come unarmed to a battle of wits... I can go all day long need more?

Cheers!
T

It amazes me what herpetology and herpetoculture have come too today....internet experts that defend those with the most posts....damn I love the BOI