FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Looking for a Small Snake
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 07:59 PM   #12
rare jewels
I might be getting another racer pretty soon because the comic book dealer found out I love snakes because I found a snake book in his shop that has a picture of a rough green snake on the front cover. The management company isn't in favor of me having a snake, but they're just gonna have to live with it. I was surprised to find out that racers don't have teeth and that they have sharp gums that can cause people to bleed when they bite. As I said once before, I had caught a black racer; but it escaped. There's something about catching a black racer that gives me a sense of satisfaction because they're so quick. What do they eat? Can they eat toads without getting sick? Management would be surprised how many critters I've caught and placed in a cage since I moved in; but unfortunately, they consisted of one toad and several lizards. There have been three times where a lizard managed to get inside the house, and I didn't have too much trouble catching them even though they're harder to catch than snakes.
Take care and God bless