FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:02 AM   #1099
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
I actually did read everything. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't see quite a bit of posts (not sure why?). I just realized that the last 8 or so pages, that I thought I had read, just refuse to load and keep reloading a previous page. Well, if it is the case that she disclosed everything, then I have a tiny more respect for her. But, still do not agree with suing a non-profit organization. The whole point of being a reptile enthusiast is wanting to help out, especially with conservation efforts. With her current actions of suing non-profit conservation organizations, she has crossed a line. And now, like was alleged before, she is being greedy. Also, thank you on pointing out "discovery." I definitely took it the wrong way, and feel very ignorant in doing so because I just assumed it was another stab at fame and attention. Alas, still think she is pining for attention. Her continual losses in court will only illuminate that. I am interested to see how far and long this thread goes.
What losses?