FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Updates to the infraction system
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 01:13 PM   #76
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Most transactions are conducted with a credit card, or PayPal and payment is sent before shipment. Most modern day payments are setup to protect the buyer and seller.
The bottom-line is that this is a business review site, classifieds and forums. You're required to put your real name into your profile and take ownership of the words you type on this site. End of story. You don't like it then this isn't the place for you. That's OK. You're free to find a place that you can post anonymously.

The rules are here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880
Quote:
FULL NAMES are required on each posting you make on the BOI. Anyone failing to adhere to this simple rule has subjected their message to possibly being deleted. Anyone using a false name may be subjecting ALL of their messages to possibly being deleted as well has having their account removed from this site upon discovery.

I am going out on a limb and expect a lot of flak from people by providing this forum, so if you are not willing to stand up, state your claim, and put your name on it, then I'm not interested in providing you the space to make anonymous accusations. Such messages will be deleted as deemed appropriate in the individual circumstances surrounding the message.

YOU have to take responsibility and ownership of the words you post here. So take great care in how you craft your statements. Once you submit your message, it will be here PERMANENTLY, no matter what happens afterwards.

I know a lot of you probably are used to using initials or nicknames or such to identify yourself to the internet world. I use it myself much of the time (Rich Z). But for THIS forum please include your full name, assuming that not everyone is going to know you. As an example of what I would consider appropriate would be something like Rich Zuchowski (Rich Z), or something equivalent.

I suggest that you utilize the FULL NAME field in your USER Control Panel. If you have neglected to provide your real full name when you registered, please contact me so I can correct that mistake for you.
I'm all for people to be anonymous and not leave a digital footprint if they can. This site isn't designed for that. The site was built with the BOI in mind. This site decided over a decade ago that if you are going to use it your name is required for most of the forums. Again, you don't have to like it but when you were signing up you were told that a real full name and location was required.

You ignored that. You don't come to someone's house and ignore their rules.