FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trader's Ratings promotion
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 12:38 PM   #18
Kapidolo Farms
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Actually that is not exactly accurate. Only members with paid accounts can use the trader's ratings. The sponsorships are not tied to any elevated member group, which is what the Trader's Ratings are tied to. The reason for that is because sponsorships are considered as being an "advertising" avenue instead of a "contributing" avenue, because, well, they both were implemented at different times with different incentives in mind.

That being said, I have been toying with the idea of changing all that, but not something I have yet had the mental stamina to address.
I'm still sorting this out some and may have a mis-perception?

So traders rating are B2B, actual customers don't have a way to say they find the seller was good, or bad, is that right?

Is there a central page with "rules".

I got a warning a few years ago about suggesting PayPal fees would increase price, and yet see other suggest it. Pay by check discount would in effect be the same thing without explicitly saying something about PayPal fees. The agree to terms page might be linked to an all encompassing "rules" page maybe?

There are many outhouse lawyers here, good and bad at the same time. Looking for clarity.

Will, Biologist
Kapidolo Farms