FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jim Talioferro - Dead Shipment/Unresponsive
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #87
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfrumugen View Post
you should NEVER EVER under any circumstance call peta for any reason. they will turn this around and say the animal died because YOU ordered it and then use it to bad our pets. peta is a joke and a political group who does not care about your pets. they only care about not keeping animals as pets.
adam jeffery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebaby View Post
Peta wants to stop ANYONE from having a pet. They've been known to go to shelters and pick up adoptable dogs and cats. then shelter workers find the animals dead and in a dumpster.
You are both very misinformed. The PETA headquarters is a few minutes away from my house and they run the SNIP program which offers a very low cost spay/neuter with meds for everyones PETS. They work very hard and late hours to make sure they help as many people's pets as possible. They also do various other treatments and shots for peoples pets and work hard to rehome home PETS from high kill shelters. That is a horrible generalization because everyone I have met that worked with PETA has several pets at home. I'm not for everything they do, but they do A LOT of good.

Sorry this is off topic a little, but you are letting a few bad seeds alter your perception of the group. There are extremists, yes, but not every muslim carries bombs either.