FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
Thread: Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:49 AM   #55
JG1153
here is his original ad from KS which he used to scam me and the second ad he posted which by his own admission he was using to attempt to scam other people

Notice how on 11/14 he tells me he has no new animals available. Then on 11/16 he post the new ad which is basically saying "I have animals available." I mean that basically what an ad is. yet if he did indeed have new animals up to that point he had made no attempt to contact me or settle things.

Re: File Snakes‏

Sent: Fri 11/14/08 1:40 AM
To: jg1153@hotmail.com
Juan: There is no progress to dispute the circumstances as I recall emailing and phoning your roommate to get him to send the snakes back, and your telling me he is busy, and then after no contact with him telling you to hold them. Despite that it would be best for all if you were present to receive the snakes, a new shipment will arrive and I am supposed to get 25 of them and I will ensure you get 2.2 sent off in great condition and health and do not like the delay but these are not your typical snakes and are the first ones ever to be imported into the country so working around your time schedule when home was not as hopeful as we could plan. I also do not and will not respond to threats of legal action and such and have been quite honest and open to you and will make sure you are happy with the snakes you receive. I have send several out to aquariums and nature centers and all reports are they are doing fine and people want more of them. None of this went according to plan because if the product was not acceptable, then it should of been returned as I suggested when it started. If they arrive next week I will of course let you know and inspect them myself and send them off to your roommate etc.

Dan

Now notice how on 11/17 he replies to my girlfriend's inquiry that he does in fact have animals available and yet my still situation is unsettled at that time

Original Message -----
To: kelshall6@msn.com
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: Blue Marine File Snakes: $250

Kelsey, yes, and I expect another group to be imported this week. Was it one or a pair or how many were you interested in?

Dan

In a message dated 11/17/2008 3:58:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kelshall6@msn.com writes:

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

HI!!! i was wondering if you still have any available?!?!

Thanks,
Kelsey

And now for the main event. Here he admits that the ad from 11/16 was basically a scam since he actually has no animals available.

Sent: Thu 11/20/08 3:49 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Juan, I told you that you would get the snakes this or next week. Why did you file a complaint? I thought we were working this out? I only advertised them to get some sales going but never said I would not fix the issue. Kingsnake.com suspended my account because you did this? Can you withdraw your complaint with the FBI as I asked the FBI to investigate the matter.

Dan

He'll probably try to excuse himself by saying that he was going to get new animals within the week but the fact is he's been expecting animals within the week for the past four months. The fact is that posting an ad for something you don't have and attempting to collect on it is nothing more than a scam. Is it not?