FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry "alternaking". Tony Covell
Thread: Inquiry "alternaking". Tony Covell
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #10
rodneyj
Hello Robert,
He did not want to ship while it was so hot to which I agreed. I contacted him several weeks ago (Oct 22 - I would think sufficiently cool at this point on his end)asking to go ahead and ship because we are about to be in the opposite situation -too cold on my end.
Apparently he is working out of town during the week and then broke his phone etc- however, 3 weeks is ample time to find a window somewhere to ship.
I am disappointed that I can get no firm date for shipping yet effort is made to get a shipment to his latest customer.
I can appreciate the struggles that life can throw you BUT communicating and following up are the keys to conducting business correctly. If my phone was broken the first thing I would do would be to get a cheap Walmart track phone to hold me over.
I don't want anything other than the snake I bought sent in the perfect healthy condition he swore (150%) that it was in when I bought it or my money back.
I have been in communication with his wife today, thanks to Keith supplying her number and she requested that I text her the screen shot that I already posted above.I have received no response after I sent it.
I am still hopeful that we can conclude our transaction without difficulty.
Thanks-