FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #185
Griz
Rich, I certainly do not offer an apology for the content of my posts. I do apologize if the tact in which I wrote those posts caused you to respond in like manner and/or got your ire up. While I enjoy, I truly enjoy, getting into heated debates with specific people, you are not one of them. Probably more due to respect than anything else.

If nothing else Rich, ignore my previous posts but look long and hard at Seamus's last one. He stated it very well. Speaking only for myself, I am not asking you to get rid of anyone. Heck, even Ed Clark and Joepythons have their places in this world despite how I feel about their character. But, the simple thought of them helping you build this site does make me cringe a bit. It makes a lot of people cringe.

Anyways, I think there is more than enough salt that's been rubbed in your wounds today and I don't want to do that. I've said my peace and I hope you understand that my intent was only to respond to your request for input. Take it or leave I reckon but just know it was done to make your site better. A site that many of us enjoy.

Bob