FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #188
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Perhaps therein lies a BIG part of the problem. People are not "black and white" like computers, and by stripping away what YOU consider fluff, and only paying attention to what YOU think the person is saying, you often completely miss the point of what that person is saying.....and once you have that mistaken picture in your head, no matter how much that person tries to explain, it falls on deaf ears. Or you believe that means that person has nothing but malicious intent....when it is nothing of the sort.

Again....I have not seen ANYONE here who has taken issue with members in general who have paid for the moderator level. I specifically said in an earlier post that there are some who have paid recently with the best of intentions to help the site, and that's a good thing. What people have issues with is SCUM paying for the priviledge....and them and their money being welcomed with open arms.

I believe most of us thought more of this site and the integrity it was supposed to stand for. If you can't believe that is the true motivation behind the complaints, or you keep seeing the honest advice offered as just "fluff"...I don't know what else to say. Maybe I expected too much integrity, maybe I shouldn't care either.

Perhaps you are far too inclined to consider your own opinions as FACTS and discard the heart of the matter in favor of the fluff surrounding it. Take your own statements in your last post and reduct them to the key points you are expressing. Then tell me which of those points are FACTS, and which ones are YOUR OPINIONS.

(Yeah, I know Cheryl, going right for the red button again....)