View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
All nice and finished. Opinions please?

www.magickalmorphs.com

Please be gentle, it's my first time.

I realize a couple things on there need some tweaking, mainly my terms wording. I was unsure exactly how to word things and am overwhelmed when I think of all the things I probably should have on there to cover my butt. I'd really appreciate some suggestions on those if anyone has them. I have very little experience with being the seller, and I'm really an honest small hobbyist but I just want to make sure some of those high dollar morphs that will ship out of here someday (sigh) won't come back to haunt me. Like, what would be a good example of a DOA policy? Or a return policy? Things like that. I'll definitely do what I can to make the customer happy, but at the same time want to protect myself from the scammers that are out there.

This site was a long time in building, but overall I am very pleased with the look and feel of it. If anyone's interested in having a site done by this gentleman I'd be happy to give his contact info. He works for cash or snakes.

I think it looks nice and coming along well. i dont think i myself would have put fairies on a reptile site but thats just me. keep up the good work on it... looks great for your 1st.