FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What is a proper feeding schedule for boas?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
Riyeko
I was told that my boa, which was born in March of this year, was to be fed every seven days.
By not only a man (damn my memory for forgetting names so easily) on Fauna Chat, but also the person that sold her to myself and my husband.
We figured that was normal, and she always took them until two weeks ago, when she finally just seemed uninterested.
Im going to try her again this friday when im off work, so hopefully trips all over SW MO will bear fruit of her being hungry enough to just munch down on something.

My cornsnakes though, I feed them every 7 days and they are juveniles. They both take those (after a few discussions with the lady who sold them to me on how she fed them) pinkies just fine.
They sit in their tubs, freak out a bit cause ive moved them, and then.. oh.. oh.. MOUSE.

Theyre all fine and they poo at least two or three days after ive fed them.

Id also like to point out im fairly new to the Herp business industry whatever... and im learning quickly on what is right, what is wrong, and what is suggestive.

Anyway, good luck on the rest of you with reptiles! Hope they all progress nicely and are happy with full tummies!