FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:21 AM   #83
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I'm with Hector on this one - his location and whether or not he is allowed to keep his animals there is not relevant to the transaction.
You may be right (You often are)

But it is possible that the ultimate collapse of this deal was not related to the issues discussed, but instead was a risk assessment by Manny: For the first snake/refund, maybe the wrong snake deal was all there was to it.
However, there was a second refund, and it appears to have happened after the OP who is quite verbal, started talking to another customer and publicizing the deal.
Why wouldn't Manny want a lot of talk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
I received a message from the other party telling me he had been contacted by Hector and Hector's 1 sided story
I don't keep up with Manny's legal problems but if there are any pending court dates, or any legal attention being focussed on him at all, he may not want others to read about how he is selling and shipping snakes to areas where they are not legal.
As far as a fact check, OP, why don't you show the shipping label and delivery address. If it was shipped to NYC, that is relevant to my theory.