FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:44 PM   #75
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
Are you kidding??? Hey, why don't you send me all the babies you produce this year. I'll pay you double the market value, ok? The only catch is that you've got to be able to track me down and make me pay. Good, then it's a deal. I'll be watching for the big brown truck

If you read my posts, I have certainly held Chris' feet to the fire regarding the way he has handled this whole thing...from sending the animals first to the way he has treated some on this forum. Honestly, though, that last comment was asinine.
MY point was it is indeed agaibnst paypal TOS to charge the buyer the difference and after tha pain in the butt this guy has cause if he tried to do it to me, I'd turn him in to paypal. 2. IF the seller REQUESTED the funds through paypal, he should deal with his loss if a check was originally agreed upon(something else I never do is accept checks). My third point was regarding the fact that if this guy was my customer or vice verse I would never deal with him again. Hope that clarifies.