FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Just what we needed....
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 05:16 PM   #2
Junkyard
I do know that gators and crocs are common underground here. I have seen many of them myself. I can even remember the first time I saw an arrest, it was actually a person who had a gator in his bathtub. I really do not see the need for one if all you can provide for it a bathtub, you can not take it outside, nor use the toilet in fear of it eating you. Houses are small and so are bathroom, we rarely see a big backyard anymore. I really do not see the desire for one out here, I guess it is a lot of unused testosterone involved. These people usually are drug filled losers anyway who think they are cool.

Being from L.A. myself it does not surprise me they would fly in some nut from Colorado for $800 a day, to only fly back home without catching the gator. Personally I think I would call a few pros in Florida, being as we all Florida knows far more of what they are doing than Colorado and California combined. Only Janice Hahn would come up with L.A. gator. I will tell you one thing, sometimes our politicans are as bright as a light bulb that has been ran over by a tank.