FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #183
weird_science04
The sad part is, there is no proof the OP was in the blackmail. The OP has continuously stated that he didn't agree with what Sean said. The OP did ask for the sharp aztec but it wasn't a threat. For all I know, he was willing to pay the difference. Sean was the one who did the blackmail and he was not the customer. Sean also came and apologized for his actions, which I don't know if it would hold any merit in court.

Now, I don't know the OP or Sean. However, from an objective standpoint, there is absolutely no proof the OP was in on the blackmail. Does this mean he wasn't in on it? Nope, he could have been sitting at Sean's house helping him type the email. But, we can't prove it. The communication between the OP and Andrew always seemed good. Neither of them were being difficult until Andrew got the blackmail letter from Sean.

I don't think Andrew will be able to prosecute the OP for the blackmail since it would be hard to prove that he was in on it. He can try to go after Sean for the blackmail but that still leaves the OP without a snake he purchased and without the money he put into it. Andrew stated on this thread that he gives a 6 month guarantee and also has stated in this thread that he will not refund this guy's money for a dead snake. The OP should have grounds right there to file a claim to get his money back.

This whole situation is very sad.

Star