FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What causes bites?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 05:02 PM   #25
SerpenXotics
close calls

I have had a few close calls no bites thank god one of the most memerable close calls was right after the greenville show I was unpacking my animals after a long underslept weekend I was taking the tape off of one of my texas black tails deli's and wham he decided he did not want to wait for me to open the cup for him he hit the lid of the 10" deli like a ton of bricks ad as the lid opens without missing a beat he turns and strikes straight at my hand still pulling tape away from the cup that was a real eye opener I now un tape the deli's while holding the lid securly with my deli cup lid remover (a homeade tool mr snipes taught me how to make) thank god

my other close call was with a egyptian I talked about in previous threads this occured while opening the bag I recieved him in in my useual mannor clamp my tongs on the bag below the knot and untie the knot once the knot waas untied I attemted to hook the fastest snake I have yet to encounter out needless to say he hook struck and missed my hand by 1/4 inch
once again great poll tanith
Joe Lesh