FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 07:15 PM   #180
Alterna Ranch
Dead Horse

The post about John Wiley Price from Dallas was NEVER posted on my Facebook Page. Apparently you people are not up to date on FB policy. Had I ever posted that on FB, I'd have had my account terminated. Whomever posted this on Fauna, took that post from another site and added it to a page they set up in the name - "Alterna Ranch". I actually found the page and contacted FB and they deleted it for me. I did post what I said about John Wiley Price - and he is right now awaiting a jury decision on dozens of Federal charges and like his partner in crime - Al Lipscumb - will never go to jail because if he did the blacks in Dallas would burn the city to the ground just like they threatened to when Al got convicted on 63 Federal counts if he went to jail - the court sent him home and now he sits on the Civilian Police Review board in Dallas - but last time I checked - the first Amendment to the US Constitution was still Federal Law and if you do not like what I have to say - then fine - don't read it. A great deal of posts that get attributed to me are actually others intent on bad mouthing me - Even Stahl for example - setting up posts, accounts here(in the past I've been told) and on other sites. If, however, I post something - I'll back it up and say it to your face or I will not post it. All of the threats attributed to me are lies and other people posting that garbage in my name. If you threaten anyone like what I have read or been told I said - it is a crime in all 50 states. So those threats are also untrue and never came from me. I also - Evan - do not live in an apartment, but own homes in Dallas, Del Rio and Mexico. I do not keep a 100 snakes as I've cut way down on my collection and I have a partner that keeps many of our reptiles. I just moved about 200 of my alterna to Germany. I focus now on my Texas protected, Crotalus and other rare, hard to get reptiles. I just brought in 7 Fiji Iguanas from Spain into my home in Mexico, while you Americans have NONE of those and never will - and yes I had the proper Mexican import permit to do so. God I hope Trump eliminates the ESA and severely reduces USFW. As for contacting the University I attended - you are a low life POS to do that, but to no avail as I graduated in 2013 with a BS in Criminal Justice and in 2015 with a MS in Criminal Justice. And again, since you are not smart enough, and most likely a libtard - you are not aware of the first Amendment regarding free speech. The University I graduated from cannot do ANYTHING about ANYTHING I say or post and you have no clue - until I graduate - where I attend school for my PhD. As of this date - I still have not heard from Steve Garvin. I will not do anything until I do and if in fact he has hired an attorney, I'll just let him run up a big legal bill to no avail as I've done nothing wrong in this deal. He'll end up spending a lot of time and money trying to get me in trouble for nothing and in the end, I'll still have his money or his snakes.