FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #978
Craig Wyatt
It's so crazy to see what appears like such a good person is so full of pure greed.
Based on greedy decisions this business is a here today gone tomorrow type business. In my 25 years-ish of keeping and dealing in reptiles I have seen so many what appeared to be to everyone as a good person just blow it all with one greedy decision.
Will this tank TY. My guess is no but a tremendous amount of irreversible damage has been done to him at this point.
At this point in this thread there is nearly 100,000 views and growing strong.
TY are you trying to break a record on the bad guy BOI?
Swallow your pride. If you don't fix this you will go down as the most unlikely scammer in history.
As of right now I 100% consider you a scammer.
The worst kind of man is one that's not good for his own word.
People that are very well off with money are commonly known for there greed.
Your generous donations are nothing but tax right offs. You can pat your own back for that.
All rich people pick a charity to look good then right it all off on there taxes.
By doing the right thing atleast you can still do a small amount of damage control. I say small amount because if you do it it's only because your hand is being forced.
Sorry for the long rant. I've been following this forever and I needed to get that out. Such a shame to see another reputable breeder go down in roaring flames.