FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #81
Chameleon Company
Charles, here's what you said back on Nov 14th,

in an email to Aaron:
Quote:
11/14 .. I had my guy send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday. It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel the Certifed Check and nextday air you one ...
You have also claimed to have verified that it has not been cashed in the six+ weeks since then. You want concern from all to the possibility that you may resend the money only to have the first cashier's check (aka USPS money order aka certified check) cashed. All financial institutions have "stop payment" mechanisms available for the checks/vouchers that they sell. Is not six weeks long enough for you to initiate this ? The first conclusion by many is that the payment was never sent. You could have avoided all of this long ago if you had an intent to make good on the deal. The second conclusion is that you never had the intent to make good on this, and now that it has been exposed on the BOI, we have excuses in lieu of payment. One quick PayPal fixes all !!