FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Steve Lieber/Vigo theveiledchameleon.com
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #36
dustinntech
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbm31 View Post
I have a best friend that is a lawyer and he stated that you guys(collectively or individually) can take him to court with the forum documents and so on. I got lucky back years ago and purchased a male veiled(my first cham) from him and actually received it(even though it was a female). I also watched a guy start taking items off a table at the Repticon show and the seller flipped out and then the guy said "remember me I'm *** that you've ripped off $2000 in hybrids so I taking what's mine and this guy is my lawyer(pointing to the guy behind him with a file of documents) and if you even try anything I'll kick your a**. That was a show stopper! lol Needless to say the vendor let him take almost what he owed but it was a weird moment to be around but I think I would do the same if I ran into a vendor that owed me thousands. I hope you guys actually run into Steve and take everything from him that he owes you guys. People like that will never get anywhere in life. All I have to say is Karma is a b*tch!
The fact that you got sold a female veiled instead of a male is an automatic red flag. Veiled Chameleons are hands down one of the easiest reptiles to sex.