FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - ~Steve from Serpent's Den~
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I've purchased from Steve Markevich a few times in the past, but I'm not sure if I've ever commented in any of his threads. No time like the present, as they say.

I recently made another purchase from Steve - one that caught me by surprise, as I had been utterly disinterested in this particular morph for many years. I saw the snake in his ad, and knew I wanted it. The short version of the story is that I made Steve aware of my interest, and told him that I was waiting for some funds to show up so I could make the purchase (those funds still haven't arrived, btw ). Steve went out of his way to enable me to not only get this snake, but to have it here more quickly than would have been possible otherwise.
As with the other animals I have gotten from him, this snake is beautiful and problem free. Many thanks, Steve!!
Seriously?

You had no problem whatsoever dealing with a guy who reportedly went bankrupt and left his animals unattended to die in his store, defaulted on loans, didn't pay taxes or child support payments, and hid from authorities until he could find an attorney rather than face the consequences?

I mean this is the same Steve Markevich were talking about, right?

That Steve?

Was it a morph that crapped Gold Krugerrand's or something that tempted you?