FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 08:20 PM   #131
kw18
I already repeated myself about the 100$ and how that came about. And why I still have it! I haven’t heard from tyjohn since this thread was opened. I would love to return the iggy if there was a fair deal on the table (not a one sided deal) especially with a seller that shouldn’t be trusted.
And what I mean by (resolved here) is after we all have a legitimate conversation here talking about the facts presented and not bashing on me and the 100$ I have. Once again I can make the same argument against him haha he has 800$ of mine and you don’t see me crying about it??? I’m still at a loss how I get called out and the real issue here at hand is being ignored by you select few. Who btw keep telling me I haven’t provided any evidence and now it’s my evidence isn’t “LABLED “ to your standards!

It’s 2 iguana here in Play ( the one pictured for sale) and the one I received

My 2016 female has been correctly labeled in ever picture as to not confuse and I even posted pictures of the purchase last year from pat and pictures of here 6 months ago to show her chevrons have not changed in day or night/ hot or cold like you keep repeating mchenry... like I said, Elaborate please because you are being very vague when talking about iguanas in general it seems and how heat can change there look?