FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99
Thread: Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 09:53 AM   #51
Andy_G
So...you thought that it would be ok to purchase a new animal without having the means to take it to the vet if you had to...the animal arrived and at first seemed fine but went downhill quickly, but you didn't take it to the vet and it died. Pat offered a refund for the animal without seeing any proof that the animal has perished, but you want the shipping refunded as well? To add to all of that, unless I am reading things incorrectly, you didn't even give the seller a chance to make things right before plastering things all over social media and filing a claim through paypal. I also hope that you are new to the hobby because there are a few things that you didn't do that you should have simply to cover your own behind in case of things going south which clearly they have. I'd personally have a real problem at this point both buying from Pat as well as selling to you, Andie. I really feel for you, but to be honest, almost everything written and displayed here by you is very subjective and there really isn't much proof of anything, and this board doesn't consider one's words enough, especially with most of the supporting "evidence" coming from facebook or a talk with the boyfriend. I do hope that both parties can end this amicably and that you learned from this experience. If the animal was shipped ill then that is quite shameful and a disgusting practice to say the least, but how can we know that at this point when a necropsy isn't going to be done to at least identify what happened here? What a dicey situation. Hopefully you at least didn't have this dragon anywhere near other animals in your collection for the short time it was present.