FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #281
Donnie Smith
I was doing my best to avoid getting involved in this debacle, but I feel I must correct a misconception here.

Redtailboa.net is not attempting to shield Sakara. Simply put, a vote of all the staff was taken and we decided that it would be inappropriate per the TOS of the website to allow a link to this thread to be posted. Long ago it was decided that redtailboa.net is NOT the BOI. Our forums do not have the format for it, and this niche is nicely filled by FaunaClassifieds.com without any help from us.

When people make negative statements about ANY member, it gets treated as a violation of the TOS. This is no exception.

This statement is neither in support nor in opposition to Sakara and this situation. Redtailboa.net is neutral in this and all other issues involving it's members. We have a long track record of consistency in how we handle these sorts of situations.

I am terribly sorry that some of you dislike our policy, but it is the policy, and it is not likely to change. The moderator who suggested that people take any negative statements to the BOI acted appropriately in response to having to remove several posts from that thread.

Thank you,
Donnie "Morti" Smith